01. Let’s Talk
Call to discuss your landscape situation and schedule a 30 minute on-site meeting.
- Walk your property.
- Express your objectives and describe your lifestyle.
- Establish an initial budget for the project.
- Provide a contract and bid that articulates the scope of the project and quotes a fee for the design.
03. Concept Meeting
- Meet for about an hour.
- Discuss multiple design ideas and plant choices.
- Give you an opportunity to express your preferences in the final plan.
04. Final Plan
- Scaled freehand drawing of your site in color.
- Two black and white copies of the drawing.
- Plant key.
- Pictures of plants used within the plan.
- Photographs of the site.
- General plant and care suggestions.
- Quantities of mulch, rock, edging, and compost needed for the plan.
- Installation recommendations.